Monday, June 17, 2013

Birthday in a Hurry

It's Friday morning, my daughter's birthday. I. am. so. behind. It's not that I haven't thought about it, it's that I haven't DONE anything yet. I even took today off from work and I'm still in a time crunch!

 I have some errands and a haircut today, plus she wants me to go out with her tonight. (I had to work on her 21st bday, so this is kinda make-up party time.)  We're not going to be home for dinner tonight, tomorrow is all day at the baseball fields, and Sunday is Father's Day with our family... gotta turn this....
...into this

After my hair appt, I run into grocery store... it all started with these pink lemonade cupcakes... and some embellishments

...and the makings for chocolate covered strawberries

Melted some choc - microwave at 50% power for 1 min, stir, another minute til smooth

Dip the strawberries, set on parchment or wax paper and then put in freezer to set

I had mini choc chips on hand - used those too

For the table, flowers and partyware in pink, pink, pink

Polka dot streamers and pink balloons

Pink lemonade, raspberries, and a lite-up party mask. What's the point of subtlety?





 Molly would be proud...

... and I still had time for a mani-pedi!

No comments:

Post a Comment