Sunday, June 23, 2013

I'm easy like Sunday morning

It's the weekend again. I feel like making breakfast, but let's not get crazy. I need something between the cold cereal of weekday mornings and full-fledged brunch....and more towards the effort required for the cereal.

Buttery, flakey biscuits, but sweet... and EASY

It is summer, so I'm using my toaster oven, instead of the "big" oven. Lay biscuits out on tray and smear with light coating of butter (I guess margarine would work, if that's what you have)

Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. I had this coarse sugar leftover from another baking effort. Regular granulated sugar would be fine.

If you have already mixed up cinnamon sugar, use that! We're not dining at Plaza!

When using the toaster oven, I've found I need to turn the temp down a tad. The biscuit can said 350, I have toaster oven set for about 325. Bake for @11mins.

Ding! Breakfast is served.



No comments:

Post a Comment