Sunday, July 14, 2013

Hot Child in the City

Dinner is done. Dishwasher is running. Summer sun is setting. Kids are watching tv... mama time... as in put away laundry and maybe find the top of my dresser... I'm thinking I need a little pick-me-up. Mama time just became frappe time.
Danger in the shape of somethin' wild
Stranger dressed in black, she's a hungry child
No one knows who she is or what her name is

I don't know where she came from or what her game is
Did we really think this guy was hot, back in the 80's? Song's catchy, but for my 80's fix, here's my go-to:

Whew! Need a little cool down now! I keep an ice cube tray of frozen, strong brewed coffee cubes for my frappe addiction... along with soymilk (yay protein, low carb), sugar free vanilla syrup, and I think I'll use these slightly straggly strawberries.

6 strawberries, 6 coffee cubes, 4 squirts of vanilla syrup, and 1 C soymilk

Blend
You there... Enjoy! 

One more... before I get back to the seemingly neverending cycle of chores... yes... you...swoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment