Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Love me some minions!

So there I was... Saturday morning doing some chores... debating when and if to get out of the house...girlfriend calls... 911.... I need a break!!!
Ok... np...call me a Fairy Godmother and gimme a couple of hours to get us cleaned up and out the door
So I doubled my minions for the weekend....decided lunch would be popcorn... and a movie
We did see Despicable Me 2. I loved the first... have to say that this one might even be better. With movie sized tub of buttery goodness in their systems, I did manage to get in a couple of errands I needed... like a toilet plunger, and these:
Got home, sent them out to play,
 started dinner... grabbed some chicken legs from freezer
 Seasoned them up and tossed on grill
 In a large saucepan, I dumped in 1 bag of frozen green beans, some onion powder, and cut up 4 strips of pre-cooked bacon. Applied heat.
Checked on chicken legs
By request, I whipped up some corn bread (recipe right on corn meal canister). Baked in toaster oven, and dabbed on some butter as soon as it came out. Plated and cut into slices
Fed my minions


No comments:

Post a Comment