Friday, July 26, 2013

Seven Days for Seven Dinners; pt5

How much for one rib?
Wash off ribs and pat dry
Rub in some seasoning, I used a BBQ blend I prefer from Penzey's
 Brown ribs on grill on med heat

I need some smoke... we can do this the easy way or the hard way....like the window or the stairs...

I choose easy. While ribs were browning, I soaked some apple wood chips in a bowl of water
 Then made a "smoker" out of foil
 
Turned heat off from under ribs, left on under water soaked chips, med heat
Yeah... feeling pretty bad... gonna make these ribs my...

Left on grill approximately 3 hours... I had time to go out for a bit... strut my style. Love me some goldfish bowl platforms!
Pulled off grill and allowed to rest about 10 mins
 Separated along rib bones and grabbed a batch of 2-bean salad from another meal
I think I'm going to need my own theme music...




Or bust out a poem...

No comments:

Post a Comment