Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Imitation is the highest form of flattery

This guy's made a total living off of it...
My sights aren't set so high, but if I find something I like at a restaurant, I like to try making it at home. Especially if it is EASY. Like these chicken pitas from a local Greek place. Place? More like hole in the wall awesomeness... with the best pitas in town. So I stop in from time to time, grab pitas, tsatziki, and hot pepper sauce.

About the only real work involved with this is grilling some chicken breasts:

Slice into strips along with lettuce, tomato, and cucumber if you have it.
I had some feta leftover from another meal, so I added that to the mix as well.
Cut top edge off pita, stuff with the fixings... easy as rewriting lyrics



And just....

No comments:

Post a Comment